Produced in partnership with Coopera Consulting.
Planning a member education seminar can be a time-consuming process. That's why Credit Union Seminars in a Box were designed with your busy schedule in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a seminar is provided in electronic files - just add the members!
The Pasos Básicos Para el Control de su Dinero (Basic Steps to Managing Your Money) seminar helps members know:
- Why credit unions are right for Hispanic members
- Steps to improve financial management
- Tools Hispanic members can use to manage their money
See a sample presentation.
See sample speaker notes.
How to install the files after purchase.
The seminar kit contains a collection of electronic files.
- PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes
- Member worksheets
- Evaluation forms
- Sample newsletter article and press release
- Full-color poster and flyer graphics
- Select Credit Union Seminars in a Box now contain informational 2-minute
- A step-by-step planning checklist
- Sign-up sheets
- Speaker preparation sheet
- 5 activities
- Certificate of Completion
- Credit union checklist
- Microsoft Word outline (in English) of Spanish PowerPoint
- Promotional article
- System requirements page
Updated January 2017