Produced in partnership with Coopera Consulting.
Planning a member education seminar can be a time-consuming process. That's why Credit Union Seminars in a Box were designed with your busy schedule in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a seminar is provided in electronic files - just add the members!
The seminar material for Acceso a Dinero a Través de Crédito (Access to Money with Credit) covers:
- What is a credit union, and how is it different from a bank
- Why credit is important
- The different types of credit
- What credit is used for
See a sample presentation.
See sample speaker notes.
How to install the files after purchase.
The seminar kit contains a collection of electronic files.
- PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes
- Member worksheets
- Evaluation forms
- Sample newsletter article and press release
- Full-color poster and flyer graphics
- Informational video clip
- Microsoft Word outline (in English) of Spanish PowerPoint slides and speaker notes
- A step-by-step planning checklist for the credit union
- Speaker preparation sheet
- 4 handouts for photocopying
- System requirements page
- Promotional article
- Sign-up sheets
- Certificate of completion
Updated January 2017