Learn how to explain the origins of credit unions and the significance of field of membership. Understand the importance of financial deregulation. This course helps directors understand the unique role credit unions play in the financial environment.
- Credit Unions as Cooperatives
- The Origins of Cooperative Credit
- Cooperative Credit in North America: The Early Years
- The Movement Gains Momentum
- Years of Growth and Change
- An Outline of the U.S. Credit Union Movement
- Current and Future Challenges
This is a CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program course.
An optional online exam is available for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online) for $24.50.