2nd Edition, Revised
Directors need to know more about compliance than just how to prepare for and participate in the regulatory exam process. Since you are responsible for setting the direction of the credit union, it's important that you understand the regulations that must be followed in the process of meeting credit union goals and objectives. This course will expose you to the necessary regulatory requirements that must be followed to avoid sanctions by NCUA and state supervisory agencies.
- Updated bond coverage limits
- Notification of board when Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) are filed
- Added details on information sharing and opt-out requirements when sharing with CUSO
- Updated dollar limit requirements to keep in mind when filing SARs
- Added information on the consolidation of the Federal Reserve Bank check processing centers and the elimination of non-local checks
- Added information on converting checks for electronic processing under Regulation CC
- Updated information on who qualifies as a beneficiary on accounts
- Updated share insurance amount to the permanent amount of $250,000 from $100,00
- New information on the Unlawful Internet Gambling Act
- New information about the changes in Regulation Z
This is a CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program course.
An optional online exam is available for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online) for $24.50.