FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: David Rohn
Madison, Wis. - The coming year's executive committee and officers for the CUNA Lending Council were announced during the Council's 16th annual conference, October 17-20 in Las Vegas. This is a result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
Aaron Bresko, VP Lending, BECU, Tukwila, Wash. is the new council chair, succeeding Lloyd Gill, President/CEO, City County CU, Margate, Fla., who has completed his two terms on the executive committee. Bill Vogeney, SVP/Chief Lending Officer, Ent FCU, Colorado Springs, Colo. was re-elected to the committee and named vice chair.
Two new members were elected to three year terms:
- Jennifer Cowles, VP Real Estate Lending, American Eagle CU, East Hartford, Conn.
- Dale Frankhouse, Director of Business Services and Mortgage Lending, Sun Federal CU, Maumee, Ohio
Also elected to a first term on the committee was Jason Osterhage, SVP/CLO, Delta Employees CU, Atlanta, Ga., who was appointed earlier in the year. In addition to Gill, Dana Rawlings, CEO, Pioneer West Virginia FCU, East Charleston, W.Va completed his executive committee term.
The CUNA Lending Council executive committee also currently includes:
- Michael Long, EVP Chief Credit Officer, UW Credit Union, Madison, Wis.
- Bonnie Doolin, SVP Business Development, Massachusetts Credit Union League, Inc., Marlborough, Mass.
- Gayle Rust Gustafson, VP Finance Services, Rivermark Community CU, Beaverton, Ore.
- Keith Reynolds, VP Lending/Business Services, Citizens Equity First CU, San Jose, Ca.
- Charles Anderson, EVP Commercial Banking, Arizona State CU, Phoenix, Ariz.
# # #
About CUNA Lending Council
The CUNA Lending Council is the premier source of best practices information for lending professionals in the credit union industry. Guided by a self-directed and self-governed community of more than 900 industry lending professionals, the council provides networking support, education, current information, and professional development tools for its members. The CUNA Lending Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of nearly 5,000 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunalendingcouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.