Join the more than 2,000 Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designees who are leading their credit union through the industry's most challenging compliance issues. The CUCE designation was created by CUNA
in an effort to help credit union compliance professionals:
- Truly understand the regulations and their implications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest compliance regulations
- Gain the confidence and information needed to tackle compliance issues
- Stay connected with the world of compliance to learn about resources and gain the knowledge to keep the credit union compliant
- Get recognized as experts in their field
The CUCE certification and recertification can be earned by completing one of the following training options and successfully completing proctored exams within the required timeframe.
- Certification: Earn the CUCE designation by attending CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School: Introduction or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification eSchool: Introduction and successfully passing the exams. Upon completion of your CUCE designation, make sure to stay certified by renewing your designation every three years.
- Recertification: To maintain the CUCE designation, recertification is required every three years. Attend CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School: Update or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification eSchool: Update and successfully pass the recertification exam.
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE Credit®) has evaluated and recommended college credits for eight of CUNA designations. Founded in 1918, ACE is the major coordinating body for all the nation’s higher education institutions, representing more than 1,600 college and university presidents and more than 200 related associations nationwide. It provides leadership on key higher education issues and influences public policy through advocacy. For more information, visit the ACE CREDIT website at www.acenet.edu/credit.