In-Person Conference Fees
- Standard: $1,295*
- Small Credit Unions (less than $50M in assets): $745**
- Guest: $450***
In-person conference attendee fees include:
- Admission to ED (Filene) Talk on Sunday
- Optional admission to Small Credit Union Roundtable (if interested in attending, please select this add on during registration.)
- Admission to all events in the exhibit hall, including Sunday grand opening and reception, breakfast and lunch on Monday, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday
- Admission to the conference general sessions and CUNA Annual General Meeting, breakfast on Wednesday
- Admission to breakout sessions
- Closing event on Wednesday night at the Marriott Marquis Hotel
- The National Credit Union Foundation Dinner Presenting the Herb Wegner Awards is a separate ticketed event and is not included in the registration fee.
In-person conference guest fees include:
Online Experience Fee
Online Experience fees include:
*CUNA Member, League Affiliate and approved Non-Member Credit Unions
All CUNA and/or state league credit union members are invited to register for this event. Non-member credit unions interested in attending must contact CUNA to confirm eligibility before making travel arrangements. Non-credit unions should visit the Sponsorship page for opportunities to be involved in CUNA GAC.
**Member credit unions less than $50 million in assets receive a discount on in-person conference fees.. Your discount will be automatically applied during registration. If you have questions, please contact us.
***The guest program is for families/companions of registered attendees. Credit union employees, elected officials, volunteers and suppliers are not eligible to register under this category.
Information about tours will be available fall 2022.