Sunday, February 26
DEI Roundtable, 11:30 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Join us for an opportunity to learn, share, network, and gather tools that will help you take DEI and financial well-being for all to the next level at your credit union. Space is limited.
- Key Elements to Building a DEI Framework and Strategy - Sheila Milton, UWCU
- Key Elements to Creating an Inclusive Workplace - Emma Hayes, NCSECU
- Key Elements to Measuring and Accounting for Progress in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Laura Sehres, PSCU
- Key Elements to Building a Successful ERG Initiative - Lindsay Taplin, Seattle CU
- Key Elements to Centering Equity at your CU and in your community - Jackie Martinez-Vasquez, BECU
- Key Steps to Advancing Financial Equity and Inclusive Lending, Corey Rupp, Affinity CU
- Key Elements to Multi-cultural Marketing - Cinthia Colon, GTE
- Key Elements to Leading Diverse Teams - Angela Russell, CMG
Small CU Roundtable, 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
This roundtable will be most impactful for those credit unions under $120M in assets. Hear from the small credit union winners of the CUNA Awards. Network with some of the most successful small credit unions nationwide, while taking part in a unique learning session that will send you home with immediate value for your small credit union.
Attendee Orientation, 2:30 – 3:15 p.m.
Information coming soon.
General Session/ED (Filene), 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
D.I.Y Innovation Talk: Sekou Andrews
As you and your credit union grapple with how to face disruption and inspire a culture of innovation, Sekou Andrews reminds you to innovate from within first. Andrews offers a creative perspective on embracing failure, encouraging unconventional thinking and being the kind of leader who walks your innovation talk. As Andrews shares the personal, innovative story of his creation of a new, cutting-edge style of communication, he illustrates that “Innovation is simply the difference between ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ and ‘Why didn’t I think LIKE that?’”
Sponsored by CUNA Councils