Be a credible voice of compliance
CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School is composed of two schools, Introduction and Update. The Introduction School offers a fundamental education in credit union compliance, while the Update School provides experienced compliance professionals the opportunity to dive into current compliance issues and expert-level topics.
School highlights include:
- Earn or recertify your Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation
- Attend classes led by compliance experts
- Build a network of industry leading compliance professionals
Plus — Come early for the pre-event session.
Who Should Attend
This school is beneficial for credit union compliance, operations, CEOs, internal auditors and lending professionals.
April 23-28, 2017 // San Antonio, TX
September 17-22, 2017 // Nashville, TN
CPE Credits: You can earn the following group-live credits for the April sessions. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and refund, please contact CUNA at 800-356-9655, ext. 4249. To view all programs that offer CPE credits, click here.
- CUNA How to Build Your Own Compliance Management System: 1-Auditing, 2-Business Management & Organization, and 1-Regulatory Ethics
- Introduction School: 15-Auditing, 12-Regulatory Ethics, 6-Business Law, and 1-Personal Development
- Update School: 30 (depends on classes attended)