The Audit Committee is charged with providing oversight and ensuring the adequacy of the company's financial reporting, accounting, compliance, risk and other control systems and practices. The committee, which is comprised solely of directors, has unrestricted access, and authorization, to obtain assistance from staff to perform its function. In addition, the committee has the discretion to initiate and supervise any investigation within the scope of its duties as it may deem appropriate. The committee may employ whatever additional advisors and consultants it deems necessary for the fulfillment of its duties.
- Provide oversight of the company's financial reporting, accounting, compliance, risk and other control systems and practices.
- Provide reasonable assurance that financial disclosures made by management accurately portray the company's financial condition, results of operations, plans and long-term commitments and reasonable assurance that the reporting, accounting, compliance, risk and other control systems and practices established by management are operating effectively and in compliance with company policy
- Select the public accounting firm to be engaged to perform the annual audit and tax work for the company and submit a report of that audit to the Board of Directors
- Adopt guidelines governing the Committee's activities
- Report Committee activities and findings to the Board of Directors on a regular basis.
|Eddie Rivera||Staff Liaison||Credit Union National Association|
|Dallas W. Bergl||Chair||INOVA Federal Credit Union||Elkhart, IN|
|Tom Kane||Vice Chair||Illinois Credit Union League||Naperville, IL|
|John Sackett||Members||Royal CU||Eau Claire, WI|
|Amey Sgrignoli||Members||Belco Community CU||Harrisburg, PA|
|Ron Smith||Members||Enbright CU||Nashville, TN|