CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification eSchool: Introduction or recorded eSchool: Introduction
- Register for Regulatory Compliance Certification eSchool: Introduction or the recorded version
- Locate a proctor in your area. For more information on proctor guidelines, click here.
- Schedule the five exams within one of the two exam windows. You will find the exam window dates on the eSchool or recorded eSchool registration page.
- Submit the Proctored Exam Request form no later than 4 weeks before your first scheduled exam. Remember to check the exam window dates found on the eSchool registration page and plan accordingly. Note, when completing the form, you do NOT need a Comp Code.
- Attend CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification eSchool: Introduction sessions and complete session requirements.
- Take the five proctored exams.
If multiple people from your credit union will certify for the CUCE Designation, please do the following to ensure each designee receives credit for recertification:
- CUNA Training Bundle Subscribers - please register each individual to ensure the school or eschool is added to their transcript.
- If you do not have the CUNA Training Bundle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with registering additional participants.
Dates and more information will be posted here as they become available. If you have questions about earning this designation, please call 800-356-9655 or email email@example.com for assistance.