CUNA Scholarship Details
This scholarship program is available to cover tuition fees for CUNA Schools & Conferences and CUNA eSchools. CUNAs Governmental Affairs Conference, CUNA Management School and CUNA Council programs are not eligible for scholarship support.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a credit union employee, board or committee member
- The applicant's credit union must be affiliated with CUNA
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate a financial need
- The applicant must stay at the designated conference hotel
- To ensure your application is considered, the completed application and supporting materials must be received as a package to CUNA at least 60 days prior to the start of the program for which scholarship funds are being requested
- Scholarships awarded are typically one-half off the early bird registration fee
Download CUNA Scholarship Application as a Word document.
Download CUNA Scholarship Application as a PDF.
Applications will be reviewed, scored and ranked by the CUNA Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded based on the financial need and application quality.
Your scholarship application becomes complete and valid when you submit all the following materials as specified. Combine the following into ONE e-mail and submit to email@example.com:
- Scholarship application form
- Statement of interest
- Letter of reference from CEO
If you have questions, please call 800-356-9655 ext. 4249 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.