World Affairs Committee
Develop policies, strategies, leadership, education and resources for credit unions with respect to all facets of the international credit union movement.
- Serve as a focal point within CUNA for developing policies, strategies, leadership, education, and resources for credit unions with respect to all facets of the international credit union movement.
- Assist all stakeholders in overcoming challenges, promoting productive exchanges of expertise and experience between and among the U.S. and international credit union movements, and capitalizing on opportunities to expand credit union access throughout the world.
- Identify issues related to international legislation, regulation, operation, programs, and processes that could impact credit unions both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Serve as a connection between CUNA and the World Council, as well as an advocate for the World Council and the work that it does around the globe.
- Develop a plan to mobilize people towards development of credit unions worldwide.
- Make recommendations to the CUNA Board and the CUNA Advocacy Committee as appropriate.
|Jason Stverak||Staff Liaison|
|Kim Sponem||Chair||Summit Credit Union||Madison, W|
|Joe Thomas||Vice Chair||Fairfax County Federal Credit Union||Fairfax, VA|
|Marshall Boutwell||Members||Peach State Federal Credit Union||Lawrenceville, GA|
|Lisa Brown||Members||Tallahassee-Leon Federal CU||Tallahassee, FL|
|Geraldine M. Burek||Members||South Division Credit Union||Evergreen Park, IL|
|Carlos Calderon||Members||OAS Staff Federal Credit Union||Washington, DC|
|Phil Campbell||Members||First Tech FCU||Portland, OR|
|Lily Newfarmer||Members||Tarrant County's CU||Fort Worth, TX|
|Mike Ostrowski||Members||Arrha Credit Union||Springfield, MA|
|Bill Predmore||Members||United Nations FCU||Long Island City, NY|
|Paul Trylko||Members||Amplify Federal Credit Union||Austin, TX|
|Murray Williams||Members||Iowa Credit Union League||Des Moines, IA|
|Carla Altepeter||Ex Officio Member||Numerica Credit Union||Spokane Valley, WA|
|Dallas W. Bergl||Ex Officio Member||INOVA Federal Credit Union||Elkhart, IN|
|Diana Dykstra||Ex Officio Member||California/Nevada CU Leagues||Ontario, CA|
|Steve Stapp||Ex Officio Member||Unitus Community Credit Union||Portland, OR|