Certified Credit Union Facilitator (CCUF) Designation
Lead effective meetings and training events
Further your professional development by earning the CUNA Credit Union Facilitator designation (CCUF) and set yourself apart as a leader in credit union facilitation. The CCUF designation demonstrates your ability to lead meetings and drive productive outcomes.
Top reasons to earn your CCUF designation:
- Gain recognition and be the professional your credit union turns to for expertise on effectively leading events/meetings
- Learn content specific to credit union facilitation
- Build knowledge of how to analyze, develop, design, implement and evaluate the results of learning events
- Understand how to apply what you have learned to your day-to-day work
- Learn from your peers as you participate in daily networking opportunities
How to earn the CCUF designation
CUNA Facilitator Certification Virtual School
- Register for the virtual school.
- View the pre-learning sessions and attend engaging live sessions.
- Complete an exam within 30 days of the conference end date.
Once the requirements are met, please complete the form found here to verify recertification.
Dates and more information will be posted here as they become available. If you have questions about earning this designation, please call 800-356-9655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.