NEW for 2021 - One book, one eSchool and one exam.
How to earn the CCUFC designation:
1. Choose the method of certification that best suits your learning style and budget. Your options include:
- Self-study - Read the 5th Edition FiCEP book, available in print or PDF
- eSchool - The CUNA Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) eSchool and CUNA Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) eSchool (recorded) includes the FiCEP book in PDF
2. Request the exam. Select an exam proctor, schedule an exam date, and complete the proctored exam request form at least 4 weeks prior to the desired exam date.
3. Study the curriculum contained within the FiCEP book.
4. Take the required online exam. Your certificate will be emailed to you 6-8 weeks after passing the exam. At that point, you may begin using the CCUFC designation after your name.
Dates and more information will be posted here as they become available. If you have questions about earning this designation, please call 800-356-9655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.